Our LEED consultants are fully educated in the latest methods of construction and development; this means we understand all of the latest techniques, methods, and have all the necessary training, to do construction on any type of structure that you want to have built, and we stand behind the quality of the work that we design and build.
When you choose to utilize the LEED consultant and project management services of Ausonio Incorporated near Monterey, CA, you can rest assured you are going to receive the highest quality work.
What Is LEED Construction?
LEED, which stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is a widely recognized and respected green building certification program. It was developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to promote sustainable and environmentally friendly practices in construction and building design.
LEED construction focuses on several key areas to reduce the environmental impact of buildings, including:
- Sustainable Site Development: This involves selecting building sites that minimize the impact on ecosystems and encourage alternative transportation options.
- Water Efficiency: LEED projects aim to use water efficiently, including reducing water waste and using technologies like low-flow fixtures.
- Energy Efficiency: Energy-saving strategies are employed, such as using energy-efficient lighting, HVAC systems, and renewable energy sources like solar panels.
- Materials and Resources: LEED promotes the use of sustainable building materials, recycling, and reducing waste during construction.
- Indoor Environmental Quality: LEED-certified buildings often have superior indoor air quality and lighting to enhance occupant comfort and well-being.
- Innovation in Design: Projects can earn additional points for innovative solutions and design strategies that go beyond standard sustainability practices.
LEED certification comes in various levels, ranging from Certified (the lowest) to Silver, Gold, and Platinum (the highest). Achieving LEED certification signifies a commitment to environmental stewardship and sustainable building practices in the construction industry. Ausonio has completed projects that are certified Gold and Platinum.
Expert LEED Consultants
LEED certification means the developments we work on are fully sustainable, built with the latest in green technologies, and are buildings that are able to withstand weather conditions that older buildings cannot withstand. Being built with the latest materials – and being constructed with fully accredited LEED consultants, engineers, and the best construction teams – you will know that all work completed is going to be done properly.
Benefits of LEED Construction
Choosing a building that is designed by LEED consultants will not only result in excellent design but also help the project operator (client) save over time. With the latest in sustainable and environmentally safe materials being used, the buildings are going to require far less energy to operate. This means energy savings and a reduction in overall operational costs are going to be realized once the building is completed. This means you will see:
- Reduced energy and water usage.
- Lower operating costs.
- Less construction waste.
- Reduced liability.
- More durable buildings.
- Supports the local economy.
- Greater resale value.
- Improved indoor air quality.
Choose Sustainability With LEED Consultants In California
Regardless of the kind of structure being built, if you want sustainable energy, conservation, and a building that is safest for both the environment and the people within it, our LEED consultants will be able to assist. With the team of general contractors at Ausonio in Salinas, you can rest assured that your project will be completed in a timely manner and for the most affordable price.
If you are in need of a LEED consultant in the Monterey, San Benito, or Santa Cruz counties, please feel free to contact us. Find out how we can help you. Request a consultation today.