- Voluntary ADA Upgrades for Two Existing Patient Bathrooms within building 100 at Natividad.
- New flooring, paint, and wall protection in the ICU unit of Natividad hospital.
- Labor and Delivery Ward flooring Replacement.
- New casework, flooring, and wall covering for Natividad Medical Center Engineering Office.
- Emergency repair of VDF for chiller pump #2 in building 980 / 580.
- Provide and install access controllers, readers, and wiring, and Double door replacement with electrified hardware for two buildings within Natividad Medical Center.
- Constructing roof access platforms above Building 100 at Natividad Medical Center. Reconstruct the hospital building in accordance with CA Building Standards Code Title 19 and 24.
- Installing a new redundant water heater at bldg 940 first floor, installing a fire barrier at (E) wall, and all associated minor fire sprinkler modifications.
- Replacement of carpet tile and rubber base in Human Resources.