Breast Care Mammography remodel
- Replacement of existing CT Scanner
- HPC Wellness Cardio Remodel – Installation of a nuclear medicine camera and related equipment, the construction of a new hot lab, and minor renovation of existing rooms on the ground floor of the Hartnell Professional Center
- Hyperbaric Chamber & ADA Upgrades to adjacent rooms – Hyperbaric chamber remodel at the outpatient clinic of the main hospital. The work includes the installation of two hyperbaric chambers, reinforcement of floor structure below, the construction of a new treatment room, modifications to the existing registration desk, and removal of an existing demising wall on the second floor of the Outpatient Surgery Center at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (CHOMP). Also included is the construction of a medical gas storage room in the garage level of the building
- 600 Sq Ft HPC behavioral science reception area / Renovation, in multiple phases, of the existing CHOMP Pharmacy. Continued operation of the Pharmacy, 24/7. Modular pharmacy storage system by others. Coordination with CHOMP vendors & agents
- Phlebotomy Lab – Modify existing cabinets-Metal studs, drywall & finish to match existing. Replace damaged ceiling tiles-Repaint all walls
- Construction of the CT Replacement Project in the Diagnostic Center @ CHOMP
- Imaging Center at HPC remodel.