Project Manager: Ausonio Incorporated – Castroville, CA
Ausonio Inc. is seeking a team-oriented Project Manager for its Monterey/Santa Cruz County area of operations. OSFPOD DSA LEED experience is preferred. Salary will be based upon experience and qualifications.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Four-year Construction Management or Civil Engineer degree.
- Computer skills Microsoft, Word, Excel, Bluebeam, and Sharefile.
- Timberline Project Management software experience preferred (or similar knowledge of project management software).
- Leadership qualities with strong team building, communication, and listening skills.
- Represent Ausonio in a professional manner as the liaison between the office and field, subcontractors, owners, architects, and engineers.
- Define and develop scopes of work.
- Assist the superintendent in mobilizing the field office.
- Obtain all necessary building operational and safety permits for the project.
- Review all owner and subcontractor monthly billings.
- Assist in promoting and enforcing Ausonio’s safety program.
- Supervise and provide mentoring for the project engineers and field administrative staff.
- Conduct and document project meetings with subcontractors and owners.
- Ensure timely issuance and execution of subcontracts.
- Oversee project closeout procedures.