Ausonio is seeking a Construction Manager to join our growing team covering multiple clients and projects throughout the greater Monterey area.
- Project development and design management: Work with stakeholders, end users, and planning team to oversee projects through development, design, and permitting.
- Construction management: Manage contractor to deliver the project on time and budget and ensure quality and safety goals are achieved. Coordinate with and act on behalf of client to resolve issues and ensure successful closeout and transition of project to end users.
- Schedule management: Create and manage master schedule from initial development through completion. Review and advise on contractor schedule updates. Manage client-led schedule items to ensure milestones are met.
- Cost management: Create and manage overall project budget throughout design and construction. Review and approve contractor and consultant invoices. Lead efforts for value engineering and change management as needed to maintain or adjust budget. Provide reporting updates as needed or requested by client.
- Contract administration: Prepare procurement documents, administer bid process, and oversee contracting process including change management, closeout, and reporting.
- Client relations: maintain ongoing positive relationship to achieve high client satisfaction and increase potential for additional business. Assist with business development and marketing initiatives as requested.
- Teamwork: support and receive support from other team members to resolve issues and maximize team success.
- Successfully balancing varied activities across multiple, simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer-first attitude. Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to a range of different audiences.
- Expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy.
- Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results.
- The work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of company values and culture.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- Experience working for owner agency or as owner’s representative
- Knowledge of modern construction management tools and software
- Certification or in-progress towards CCM, PMP, PE, or related credential
- 401k plan
- Health Dental Life and Disability Insurance
- PTO (vacation/sick) Holiday
- Flexible work arrangements
- Resumes can be emailed to: email@example.com